Wednesday, August 4

Chalkboard Seating Chart!

Abby and Ford are now officially Mr. and Mrs!
Below is the final project I completed for them (the day before their wedding...ahh pressure!). I am in love with how it turned out, and the 4' by 6' chalkboard truly made a statement at their GORGEOUS farm wedding. I will post pictures of their wedding details SOON, but for now here is their seating chart.
It was created using chalk markers, a yard stick, and lots of patient help from my husband holding the ruler :)
CONGRATS Abby and Ford, it was truly a pleasure to be a part of your wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Since they are done with the Chalk Board do you think they would be willing to sell it or do you think you could make me one..if so please contact me at saonorato@gmail.com

    Thank you,

    S.A.O

    ReplyDelete